Saturday, August 5, 2017

A New Start

Welcome to all the followers of my blog! I'm still here - just at a slightly different address. The cost of maintaining the other blog's web hosting and domain name just wasn't practical considering the type of blog that I do, so the move just means you have to type a few extra characters. (Bookmark it today and you won't even have to do that.)

In the coming weeks, I'll be re-posting many of my previous blog posts and adding some new ones, so please check back often or watch the Facebook page for updates. Please feel free to share the blog as a whole or the link to specific articles if you know someone who would enjoy the content.

My goal has always been to encourage people who are facing difficulties, feeling spiritually dry, or just going through everyday life by sharing the little lessons God is teaching me.  I hope that you'll continue to join me and check out what I'm learning.


No comments:

Post a Comment